Welcome to Quino el Guardian!
Quino el Guardian is extremely seaworthy and is approved by both the US Coast Guard and the Mexican Coast Guard. She is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and all required safety equipment.
Our vessel is 90 ft long with a 23 ft beam.
Quino comfortably accommodates 16 passengers with additional space for two of the group leaders in the crew quarters
- 5 cabins:
4 cabins with 4 beds: 2 bunks on each side equaling 4 beds
Each bed has a privacy curtain, light and power outlet
Dresser with 4 large drawers – one for each guest with additional storage under the beds
Rooms are typically assigned by gender
1 cabin with two beds that sleeps 2 (typically reserved for a couple)
We do our best to put a second couple in their own room whenever possible, however this is subject to availability due to the mix of men/women on the boat
- There is air conditioning throughout all interior areas for everyone’s comfort – each cabin can be individually controlled
- 4 spacious bathrooms with a full size shower in each on the dive deck (also air conditioned) – each bathroom is assigned to a cabin so guests can leave their personal items inside
- 2 community lavatories on the dive deck
- Large galley that comfortably accommodates all passengers with a projector and a drop-down screen for group presentations.
- Salon is comfortable with sofas, a TV, a computer table set up, books and DVD’s
- Huge, well organized dive deck with gear storage for all your diving equipment
- Spacious camera table with lots of power outlets
- Dive platform for easy access to the inflatable pangas
- Rinse shower on the dive platform
- 2 on-board compressors
- Large shaded sundeck with lawn chairs – perfect for relaxing between dives.
- 2 inflatable pangas with drivers to get you to and from the dive sites – each has a sturdy ladder for the safety and comfort of our divers
- All power is 110 (just like the US)
See our incredible boat and amazing diving destinations on this video by World’s Best Diving Resorts & Liveaboards: