Believe us – there are a lot more reasons than 8 but we know you’ve got things to do and places to go! So to keep it quick:
1. Critter-lover’s paradise – this video is just the beginning
2. Easy to get there – fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor airport and a shuttle takes you right to the boat
3. Super remote – you may see a couple of small fishing boats the entire time you are sea and at night you can see the Milky Way
4. It only takes a week – fly into Phoenix by 11am and you can fly out the following week after 2pm
5. It’s a great value at only $2100 ($2300 for the Citizen Science Expeditions)
E-mail Susan at SLong@RocioDelMarLiveaboard.com today and we can help you plan your perfect week-long trip this summer!